This working group will work on standards for data management and standards (e.g. predefined statistical analysis plans) and strategies for data analyses.
Therefore, experts in this group will join forces and consist of complementing disciplines such as clinicians, clinical trial specialists, data documentation specialists, biostatisticians and mathematicians.
This working group will perform the following central tasks:
- Standards for data handling and quality control
- Standards for statistical analysis procedures
- Development of strategies for hypothesis driven data analyses
- Development of strategies for data driven analyses
- Organization of Short Term Scientific Missions, to train scientists in data management and statistical data analyses
- Dissemination of standards and registration of predefined analyses plans on the COST Action website
- Implementation of the database into the COST Action’s website